Digital Marketing Manager
Company: Consolidated Communications
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Classification: Exempt / Non-Bargaining Position may be located
remote. #LI-Remote Consolidated Communications is rapidly deploying
world-class fiber internet service across a 20-plus state service
area. From our first connection over 125 years ago, Consolidated is
dedicated to turning technology into solutions, connecting people,
and enriching how they work and live. You will be a part of this
exciting time in our company's history and the regions we serve. At
Consolidated Communications, we believe in doing more for our
customers. With a team of 3,200 dedicated professionals, we
prioritize listening to our customers and consistently meeting
their expectations with forethought and flexibility. We are
committed to delivering reliable service and exceptional customer
support, ensuring that our customers stay connected and satisfied.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will play a pivotal role in
shaping and implementing our digital marketing strategies to drive
the success of our fiber internet services. This is a manager
position reporting directly to the VP of Marketing. You will
oversee and optimize the company's digital advertising campaigns,
manage digital reseller campaigns, support affiliate marketing
programs, and help lead and grow email marketing and SMS marketing
programs. Your expertise in digital marketing trends, data
analysis, and strategy development will be essential in achieving
our business objectives. You will work collaboratively with the
Director of Indirect Channel Sales and other cross-functional teams
to ensure a cohesive approach in supporting company goals and
- Develop and implement comprehensive digital marketing
strategies to enhance the visibility of our fiber internet
services, generate leads, and drive customer acquisition.
- Oversee and optimize digital advertising campaigns across
various channels, including search engine marketing (SEM), display
advertising, social media advertising, and programmatic
- Collaborate with the Director of Indirect Channel Sales to
align digital marketing efforts with company reseller contracts,
relationships, and other initiatives.
- Help onboard and manage digital reseller campaigns and support
affiliate marketing programs, ensuring effective execution,
monitoring performance, and driving maximum ROI.
- Develop and execute email marketing and SMS marketing
strategies, including campaign planning, audience segmentation,
overseeing content creation, and performance analysis.
- Provide recommendations to the creative and web teams for
improving digital advertising conversion rates through A/B and
multivariate testing of ad creative and optimization of landing
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify
emerging trends, opportunities, and industry best practices.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide regular
performance reports to stakeholders, outlining campaign results,
insights, and recommendations for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date with industry advancements, emerging digital
marketing tools, bidding strategies, and technologies to drive
innovation and maintain a competitive edge.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure consistent brand
messaging and integrated marketing campaigns across all digital
- Stay informed about relevant laws and regulations governing
digital marketing practices and ensure compliance in all
- Collaborate with the Director of Indirect Channel Sales to
ensure effective coordination and synergy between digital marketing
efforts and overall sales strategy.
- 4 years degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a
related field. A relevant master's degree is a plus. In addition,
8-10 years of experience.
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Manager or a
similar senior-level role, with a track record of successfully
managing digital advertising campaigns, reseller programs,
affiliate marketing initiatives, and email marketing programs.
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing principles, strategies,
and best practices, including SEO, SEM, social media marketing,
display advertising, programmatic advertising, email marketing, and
- Experience using digital marketing tools and platforms, such as
Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Google Tag
Manager, email marketing automation software, and SMS marketing
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data,
identify trends, and make data-driven decisions to optimize
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to
prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the
ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills to develop
innovative strategies and overcome marketing challenges.
- Up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, emerging technologies,
and best practices in digital marketing.
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and results-oriented, with a
strong passion for digital marketing and a commitment to delivering
exceptional outcomes. Joining Consolidated Communications as a
Digital Marketing Manager presents an exciting opportunity to shape
our digital marketing initiatives, drive business growth, and make
a significant impact on our team's success. If you are a dynamic
and experienced digital marketer looking for a challenging role in
a fast-paced environment, we invite you to apply.
We are proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits
- 401(k) matching
- Medical, Rx, Dental and Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Annual bonus program to eligible employee's based upon
Pay range (commensurate with skills and experience): $72,570 -
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status,
familial status, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any
other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Consolidated Communications, Mobile , Digital Marketing Manager, Advertising , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!