Social Media Specialist
Company: Velocity Restorations
Posted on: May 17, 2022
About VelocityLocated in Cantonment, FL, Velocity specializes in
modernizing and restoring vintage vehicles. Originally heralded as
a leading specialty shop for Classic Ford Broncos it has won major
industry awards for its builds. Velocity produces "restomod"
restorations where vintage vehicles are upgraded with modern parts,
drivetrain, and technology making them functionally new while
maintaining an original or vintage aesthetic. The company has
pioneered a custom vehicle production process via an assembly line,
the first in the restoration space, ensuring a high level of
quality control and significantly decreased build time. We have a
talented team of 90+ employees with a 40%+ revenue growth each year
and recently moved into a 135,000 square foot facility. Our growth
plan includes the addition of multiple assembly lines and growth
into more vehicle offerings.
About Your Role
- Experience in Content and Blog Writing, Graphic Design and
- Collaborates with management teams to define marketing
strategies, runs reports and otherwise manages projects to meet the
goals of preferred strategies.
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and
product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content
across different mediums.
- Assist in the preparation and drafting of various
communications (email, social media, blogs, etc.)
- Oversee the QA and deployment of all email campaigns via
MailChimp and email marketing calendar.
- Perform market research and monitor competitor's email
- Reports and tracks effectiveness of customer retention
campaigns and productivity changes associated with CRM and related
- Reviews company reputation across social media platforms in
collaboration with the marketing team to maintain and improve the
image of the Velocity Brand.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel,
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Graphic
- Strong knowledge of Content Writing and Blog Management
- Excellent analytical skills and data analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management
- Ability to work 7am-6pm Monday-Thursday
- Ability to work evenings and weekends remotely depending on
- Mandatory drug screening is required
Keywords: Velocity Restorations, Mobile , Social Media Specialist, Advertising , Cantonment, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!