Company: Coleman Worldwide Moving
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Job Summary: The Office Supervisor will oversee office personnel
in service center and perform day-to-day administrative duties.
Compensation range is $15-$18/hr depending on experience.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Request money for long haul drivers
- Assist manager in requesting petty cash checks
- Transmit and email payroll
- Invoice non-temporary storage on a quarterly basis
- Run non-temporary storage revenue estimate on a monthly
- Print out dispatch tickets on a daily basis
- Create maps for daily jobs
- Set up surveys for military jobs
- Order office supplies as needed
- Additional Responsibilities as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Interpersonal communication
- Knowledge of company software
- Ability to multitask
- General knowledge of bookkeeping principles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
Required Education and Experience:
- Preferred: Associate's or Bachelor's degree
- Required: High school diploma or GED
- Required: 3-5 years of equivalent experience
- Office environment
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Frequent use of telephone
Coleman Worldwide Moving Benefits for Employees (not applicable for
seasonal employees if not stated):
- 40 hours of VACATION PAY after 1-year employment
- Array of voluntary health benefits including but not limited to
(Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, and more)
- 6 paid holidays after 90 days for Full Time employees (Seasonal
- Referral Bonus Programs
Coleman Worldwide Moving (and affiliated companies) (collectively
"CWM") is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Policy prohibits discrimination or harassment on the basis of race,
color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, marital
status, familial status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual
orientation, disability, veteran status or other protected status.
CWM will continue to support and promote equal employment
opportunity, human dignity, and cultural diversity. This policy
applies to all personnel matters such as compensation, benefits,
transfers, Company sponsored training, education, and social and
recreational programs. This commitment is made by CWM in accordance
with federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations
Only applications submitted within three months of the review
period will be considered for employment. Please submit another
application for further review after the review period elapses.
Take part in a company that has been successful for over 100 years
and is still growing - join the Coleman Team today!
Keywords: Coleman Worldwide Moving, Mobile , Office Supervisor, Administration, Clerical , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!