Company: Doc Rx
Posted on: January 23, 2023
The role of Administrative Assistant is responsible for filtering
and prioritizing needs on behalf of all teams they support along
with managing front desk responsibilities. The Administrative
Assistant must be effective in planning, prioritizing, and
executing tasks in a timely manner. They must also exhibit skills
in building & maintaining strong relationships both internally &
externally. The ideal candidate is both approachable & respectful,
comfortable with new technology, virtual meeting platforms and
scheduling systems. Considering the culture of ownership and
accountability within DocRx, Inc., this person should be
comfortable taking the initiative when faced with administrative
- Retrieving and preparing financial information, reports, memos,
invoices, letters, and other documents for various executive team
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or
taking messages in a polite professional manner.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and
- Greeting visitors and identifying the purpose of their visit
before directing them to the appropriate department.
- Corporate Insurance Liaison (record keeping, maintenance and
- Assisting HR, Office Manager and IT with equipment procurement
and onboarding tasks for new employees.
- Mail correspondence & distribution.
- Assist with travel arrangements for staff.
- Various special projects as needed by departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work experience as an assistant/ front desk.
- Advanced MS Office Skills.
- Experience with multi line phone system.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Keywords: Doc Rx, Mobile , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!