Administrative Support (Contract)
Company: AAA USA
Posted on: January 15, 2022
This client requires that all employees, temporary workers, and
contractors be fully vaccinated by January 4, 2022, or prior to
employment. This position requires proof of vaccination or, if not
vaccinated, an approved accommodation for medical or religious
reasons per the client's process upon hire.
To provide data entry support using the Company ERP system;
edit/audit Customer requirements in the system to meet company
requirements. Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
are a must.
This assignment will be through February 2022.
- Responsible for supporting various day-to-day administrative
support activities for the organization as requested.
- May file and provide organization to hard copy paperwork
- Scan and accurately organization and file documents into a
common/shared drive for accessibility.
- Must be able to prioritize workload, using strong
- May be required to follow up on pending requests and activities
daily and track open action items with accuracy.
- Provide timely responses to requests from internal and external
customers; ensuring high level of customer satisfaction.
Qualified Experience / Skills / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in an administrative
- Must have prior experience working efficiently in MS Office
products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Prior experience working in an ERP system is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Demonstrated Capabilities:
- Able be able to work with all levels of management and
- Able to be flexible with meeting deadlines.
- Courteous and patient to handle customer requests.
- Self-directed, strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills; able to multi-task and manage
- Able to interact cordially and productively with subordinates,
co-workers and supervisors.
- Act as a positive role model in all aspects of professional
- Observe safety procedures and personnel policies and ensure the
same from staff.
Communication Skills (Spoken, Written, Influencing, Proficiency in
- Able to read, write and communicate clearly in English.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- This assignment requires that you are a US Person as defined by
ITAR Regulations. (i.e. a US Citizen, a lawful permanent resident
or a person authorized under the company's ITAR license.
- Able to see and hear clearly with or without devises.
- Able to walk and sit regularly throughout the day.
- Adequately lighted and ventilated office is provided.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: AAA USA, Mobile , Administrative Support (Contract), Administration, Clerical , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!