Posted on: January 15, 2022
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more
than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider
serving residential and business customers, our people are our most
important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than
200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our
customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team
and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit
or follow us on , , and .
- Position Summary:
- Coordinate, prioritize, and schedule installations. -
- Use Telemar system to schedule installation appointments.
- Confirm all installation appointments daily. -
- Use IBT to track all scheduled installations. -
- Use O2C Portal to manage customer contracts and associated
- Write up phone sales. -
- Other duties as assigned, which may include but are not limited
- Act as payroll liaison/Enter time tickets into OTM
- Assist with Ops Support/Administrative duties including but not
limited to ordering supplies, filing, backup when Lead Admin is
- Handle incoming customer/associate relations calls.
- Process accounts payable invoices
- Process receivables (installation
- High School diploma or equivalent - Experience:
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience - Skills:
- Abilty to handle multiple tasks. -
- Strong communication and customer service skills. - - ADT LLC
is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed
to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to
foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued.
Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can
achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an
environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us
online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Keywords: ADT, Mobile , Administrative Processor, Administration, Clerical , Niceville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!