Real Estate Office Administrator
Company: PenFed Credit Union
Location: Santa Rosa Beach
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an
employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be
part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing
world class service to our members, employees, and our communities.
We exist to help our members realize their full potential, educate
and encourage their dreams, and make every effort to follow our
mission and help our members "do better." Joining PenFed is more
than being an employee; it's about being a part of the PenFed
family. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty (PenFed
Realty), a wholly owned subsidiary of PenFed Credit Union (PenFed),
is hiring an Real Estate Office Administrator (Agent Services
Administrator II) in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. The primary purpose
of this job is to provide operational, recruitment and
administrative support to the Branch Manager and Sales
Professionals of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty.
- Coordinate with Branch Management to create and execute on
agent recruiting campaigns (proposals, reports for agents, etc.)
for multiple offices.
- Use discretion to engage potential agents who are in our agent
- First point of contact for all new agent onboarding.
- Liaise with management team and new agents on three to six
(3-6) months' new agent success management.
- Assist Branch Manager in the day-to-day operations of the
- Provide backup support for multiple offices as needed.
- Maintain listings, sales, settlements, and processes.
- Compile competitive brokers' sales figures on a regular basis
and forwards to Corporate Headquarters as needed or requested.
- Maintain records on all MLS functions such as agent additions,
terminations, and transfers.
- Provide support for the assigned offices in a variety of areas
including but not limited to, ordering supplies and materials,
processing checks, processing listings/contracts/settlements, agent
processing, greeting visitors, and answering office phones.
- Provide administrative support for real estate sales in a
variety of areas including, but not limited to, scheduling meetings
and events, processing billing, maintaining rosters, compiling
monthly reports, and administration of company programs including
- Interact with Agents, staff and clients providing assistance
and support as needed.
- Assist with development and implementation of advertising,
marketing, and social media initiatives.
- Assist with maintaining compliance with all applicable federal,
state and local laws, regulations and ordinances by abiding by
compliance programs and all policies, procedures, rules and
regulations. Qualifications Equivalent combination of education and
experience is considered.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred or a combination
of education and experience thatprovides the necessary skills and
knowledge to satisfactorily perform the essentialjob
- Minimum of five to seven (5-7) years of related experience is
required. Real estate, mortgage ortitle experience preferred.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power
- Excellent business communication skills and ability to
multi-task are critical.
- Accounting and/or bookkeeping experience helpful.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
required.Supervisory ResponsibilityThis position will not directly
supervise employees. Licenses and CertificationsN/A Work
EnvironmentWhile performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly exposed to an indoor office settingwith moderate
noise.*Most roles require working in an office setting with
moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.* TravelLimited
travel to various worksites is required. Special Message Regarding
COVID 19PenFed is continuing to hire and train exceptional
individuals to help us serve our 2 million members both here and
around the world. In light of the current situation with novel
coronavirus (COVID-19), we have modified our hiring, onboarding,
training, and deployment protocols in order to comply with current
local and state guidance around social distancing.
Keywords: PenFed Credit Union, Mobile , Real Estate Office Administrator, Administration, Clerical , Santa Rosa Beach, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!